TEDx Bakersfield Is Set For September!
The TEDx Bakersfield Conference that Zoot is producing is set for September 21, 2017 at the Spotlight Theatre in Downtown Bakersfield. Tickets will be very limited at $99/each.
Go to tedxbakersfield.org
KERO 23, ABC TV Affiliate, will be partnering on the production and live stream the event which will end up on the TEDx YouTube Channel.
Judge Jim Gray, Former prosecutor, Judge and 2012 US Vice Presidential Candidate for the Libertarian Party discussing US Drug Policy Design
Mike Marcus, Orange County Water District General Manager on their innovative Water Solution turning waste water into drinking water
Andrea L. Medina, Director of the FAB Lab at CSUB teaching youth 3D printing and design
Sabra Williams, Director of the Prison Project for Tim Robbins’ The Actor’s Gang theatre company speaking about bringing arts into prisons.
Zach Skow, owner of Marley’s Mutts uses training rescue dogs to rescue people from disease, incarceration, drug abuse and more.
Amy Adams, Alumni of American Idol and Bakersfield Resident
Jordan Nata’e, Alumni of Fox Television’s So You Think You Can Dance and Bakersfield Native
More speakers on the cutting edge of issues central to our future in agriculture, oil production, high speed rail, air quality and more will be added.
If you are interested in sponsoring the event:
Sponsors over $1000 receive:
· 4 VIP tickets to TEDx Bakersfield (Tickets are very limited at $99 each)
· Invitation for 2 to the Sponsors reception with the speakers
· Sponsorship on stage and in program as /per TED guidelines*
· Acknowledgement from the TEDx stage
· Livestream the event to your office
· Videos from the event with your sponsorship info will be archived at the TEDx YouTube Channel and on the TEDx Bakersfield website and at KERO ABC (Our media sponsor)
· Invite to TEDx Global Day
Sponsor over $5,000 will receive 10 tickets plus all the other benefits above and larger billing.
In-kind sponsors are needed for Hotel rooms, catering, marketing, and printing.
Sponsor opportunities are limited by TED to a total of $10,000. There sponsor opportunities are limited and will be taken on a first come, first serve basis.
To Sponsor, contact:
Zoot Velasco, MBA, CFRE
Conference Executive Producer